Thank you for Your Interest in Hope Christian Academy!
Students who attend HCA receive a high-quality, Christ-centered education that equips them for life!
Steps for Enrollment
● We are happy to inform you that applying to HCA is free.
● HCA offers a variable tuiton option through the FACTS portal. As part of the application process, families may fill out an application for variable tuition through the FACTS portal. Families will receive notification of any scholarships, grants, or aid prior to finalizing an enrollment and billing agreement.
● Once the application is reviewed, HCA will contact you to continue the enrollment process.
● During the enrollment process you will have options for setting up a payment plan.
● We use a secure, nationally recognized tuition management company (FACTS) that allows you to set up a monthly, bi-monthly, annual, or semi-annual payment plan.
● In June, your family will receive a packet of student information with HCA’s school supply list, calendar, sports information, etc.
● In August, on the day before the first day of school, HCA hosts a new student orientation where students receive lockers, classroom maps, class information, and everything they need for a smooth start to the new school year.
Questions? We’re happy to help over the phone at (734)-525-0160 and in-person during your school tour. We look forward to having you as part of our HCA Family!